Yes, you need Smart Maintenance hardware on every HVAC system that you want to monitor. If you have more than one heating and cooling system in your home, you’ll need Smart Maintenance hardware (sensors) on both sets of equipment if you want to monitor both of them. We consider an HVAC system to be a heater / furnace / air handler / indoor unit AND a heat pump / air conditioner / outdoor unit. If you have multiple systems, you have the option to install the smart technology on one or more systems.
- How Much Does an HVAC System Cost? A Comprehensive Pricing Breakdown.
- Spray Foam vs Cellulose Insulation: What's Better for Your Home?
- What's Causing My Home's Dry Indoor Air?
- Secrets Of An HVAC Contractor: How To Ventilate Your Bathroom
- DO YOU NEED NATURAL GAS DETECTORS IN YOUR HOME?
- How To Control Mold Problems In Your Home
- 7 Ways To Control Your Allergies Inside Your Home
- Excellent News! Indoor Air Quality Can Save You from The Coronavirus
- What Is The Smart-Approach To Whole-Home Comfort?