Many maintenance agreements cost the customer more money because you pay for service you may not use.
We do things differently at Minnick’s. You pay for what you need and get rewarded for it with perks like priority scheduling.
Minnick’s VIP Club treats every customer as a “Very Important Person.”
The VIP club is FREE, and instantly saves you money:
- 10% discount on all service and parts
- Priority scheduling when you need service — all VIP members are serviced before other customers
- Minnick’s MoneyTM
- Emails with tips and promotional items
There are lots of ways to earn Minnick’s Money. You earn points for service, signing up for our Facebook page, or referring a friend. Every point equals $1 of Minnick’s Money. You can use that money on future services.
Here’s a look at all the ways you can earn points:
- Sign up for the VIP Club (25 points)
- If you are already a VIP Club member, update your profile with current email, mobile phone and mailing address (25 points)
- Provide a referral that results in a service or purchase (100 points). You can do this by referring a friend at email@example.com.
- Like us on Facebook (25 points)
- Check-in on Facebook when a tech arrives (10 points)
- Annual Cooling Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Annual Heating Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Annual Water Heater Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Provide a Testimonial (10 points)
- Provide a Testimonial with a photo of you in your healthy home to be used in marketing (25 points)
- Follow us on Twitter (25 points)
We also call you at the beginning of every heating and cooling season to remind you to schedule your inspection. That’s one less thing for you to worry about.