We collect and receive information about you and your device when you give it to us directly, when you visit our website, and from certain third-party sources. If you follow us through social media, some of your data is visible to us on an anonymous basis, like your country, city, and language spoken, or if location services are turned on, whether you live near Minnick’s. See our Privacy Notice for further information.
By accessing the Services you:
- Consent to our use of your information as stated in our Privacy Notice.
- Consent to Minnick’s calling you and sending you marketing email and text messages to offer goods and services to you. If you wish, you may opt out of these marketing communications by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “Opt-Out.”
When you access the Services, you also agree to:
- Use the Services solely for the purposes for which they are intended.
- Refrain from introducing any malware or other harmful software into the Services.
- Refrain from engaging in fictitious, malicious, libelous, or sexual communications using the Services.
5200 Minnick Road
Laurel, MD 20707
We at Minnick’s, Inc., and our affiliates with whom we have a business relationship (“Minnick’s,” “we,” or “us”), want you to have the benefit of our Services, which assist us in communicating with you. In general, we want to communicate with you—by email, text message, and telephone call—about products and services that you have purchased from us and about other products or services that might be of interest to you.
By accessing the Services, you acknowledge that we gather information from and about you, and consent to the gathering and use of the information as described in our Privacy Notice. You can opt out of marketing communications by taking the steps specified in each marketing message that is sent by email or text or by telling the caller that you want to be removed from our marketing call list.
Obviously, the Services are not to be used for any unseemly or improper purpose. They are for truthful and respectful communications, and nothing more. If you use the Services in an improper way or for an improper purpose, you will indemnify, defend, and hold Minnick’s harmless against any damages we suffer as a result of your actions.
The following guidelines will be applied to determine whether or not a particular use of the Services is appropriate:
- Users must respect the privacy of others. Users shall not intentionally seek information on, or represent themselves as, another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user. Nor shall users obtain copies of, or modify files, other data, or passwords belonging to others.
- Users must respect the legal protection applied to programs, data, photographs, music, written documents, and other material as provided by copyright, trademark, patent, licensure, and other proprietary rights mechanisms.
- Users must respect the integrity of other public or private computing and network systems. Users shall not intentionally develop or use programs that harass other users or infiltrate any other computer, computing system, or network and/or damage or alter the software components or file systems of a computer, computing system, or network.
- Use should be consistent with guiding ethical statements and accepted community standards. Use of the Services for malicious, fraudulent, or misrepresentative purposes is not acceptable.
- The Services may not be used in ways that violate applicable laws or regulations.
- The Services may not be used in a manner that precludes or significantly hampers network access by others.
- Connections that create routing patterns that are inconsistent with the effective and shared use of the Services may not be established.
- Repeated, unsolicited, and/or unwanted communication of an intrusive nature is strictly prohibited. Continuing to send e-mail messages or other communications after being asked to stop is not acceptable.
The intent of this section is to identify certain types of uses that are not appropriate, but it does not necessarily enumerate all possible inappropriate uses. Using the guidelines given above, we may at any time make a determination that a particular use is not appropriate.
Our Services contain links to other websites maintained by other companies. We are not responsible if those other websites or companies injure you in some way.
- Limitation of Damages. Minnick’s shall not be responsible for incidental, special, speculative, indirect, or consequential damages that are not reasonably foreseeable, nor for any damages in excess of the amounts you paid for goods or services rendered by Minnick’s within the 6 months before the date you claim Minnick’s damaged you.